CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

First

This is my new blog. Today is the 1st day of 2nd week that i study in curtin. So far,I didn't feel any stress yet. I was late for school today...luckily when i went in the room...the lecturer wasn't there yet. Class starts at 10.05 am something....it was boring....everyone were busy discussing...I guess i'm the only one who kept on looking around...because I got nothing to do mah~so busy body lor..really wad?! tat's why i said it was boring lah~

I received 2 gifts today from my fren whom jz straightened her hair. The 2 gifts are from her sis. I felt shame to receive it coz ive been promise her to give her a dog picture drawn by me. Too bad i keep on forgeting to bring it. >< sorry tho~haha

The boring lesson(Commerce maths) ends at 11.30+ something...after that I hang around the school alone. I went to cafeteria to find my friends. Too bad I found nothing at 1st. So I decided to go to the library to check out. Nope~still no friends overthere. So,I went back to the cafeteria again...AHA!! I saw Josephine~and her friend Ke Yan..so i decided to hang out with them...having breakfast with them. I bought me one slice of pizza to eat...after I finish eating that indelicious pizza~I went to the library...AGAIN.

I saw 2 of my friends. Flirted with them XD. nah~jz talking crap...nothing much. I spent 1 hour ++ at the library...reading...hanging out with friends. My noon class started at 2pm. Now~that's an interesting class~research and writing skills. I like the lecturer a lot. She call me Clem. My friend Ke Yan kept on fooling with it..hahax clamp clamp clamp there~ oh ya! there's one weird sabah girl kept on acting cute to us. She kacau-ed me also..blek at me...hahax I blek back to her lor...
Class ends at 3.45pm something. My time with curtin today finally ends here. I hitched Josephine's ride. Her white kancil. A new friend followed us too. She reached the same destination as me. I decided not to go home 1st. Coz I wanna accompany her before her parents come n pick her up. Its dangerous to see a girl walking alone outside. Don't know i counted as kepo or not la....hehe sorry lor if I kepo~ after her parents picked up her...I walked back home. Relaxed myself and took a nap.....

*bah! lazy to continue writing....ends here... Bye blog.*

1 comments:

jozphine said...

New friend meh... I tot you know her very well ler...