CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Its 11pm now...

Its 11pm now...don't have the mood to sleep yet. I feel very stress and unhappy. Don't know why....maybe its because of the IT061 homework eh~ man!! Its so "mafan" doing it...have to search through the internet to find infomations...I found nothing on the net...that is why i had been stressing myself thinking of the answers....

Nothing much to talk about....
Ow~let's talk about LOVE~

Hmm....issit suitable for me to think about love at this age? I'm 18 tho...
Should I start a love life during this time? Yes? No? I dunno....
I've been hurted once....its painful....
I hope that God will be fair and show me who my true love is....
I want a good love relationship!!
Not only that I love...but I also being loved...
Theres one girl( ??? )....who given me a special kind of feeling...does this means that I have a crush on her? I don't know~
No matter who my gf is...I'll treat her as good as possible..I've promised myself...If i got a gf...i'll shall give full of my heart to her...being honest to her...loyal to her...trust her... Now i'm askin myself...could I do all these tasks? YES!!
But will it be possible for me to have a gf? I don't look as handsome as other guys are...not macho..not cool... how~?

I want to be loved by someone...hehheh

Errrr......derrrr......no idea wad to write liao...stop here...Bye Blog!! It's sleeping time for me now...will be having a class on 8am 2moro....hope it won't be boring.... ^^

3 comments:

黑暗中的战士 said...

omg!!! u oso start blogging.... haha!! XD

Calvin Sze said...

yo...jz come to say hi

Wan Shin said...

hi there ^^