CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Guitar



Yesterday(Saturday),I went to Music Club practice with my friends.At 1st,I dunno the practice is actually a guitar lesson...after I arrived thr,I realise that in the room..they r only guitarists...no singers...So I jz sit there and wait for my 2 friends to finish their lesson.I dunno how to play guitar.....therefore,its very "paiseh",everyone hav their own guitar and can play very well.... Its a shame for me to be there...why? becoz the dude who thought them guitar...he ONLY asked my fren to introduce himself...he IGNORED me =(...I tot he suppose to ask both of us introduce since we both arrived and joined the club at the same time.Luckily both of my friends,Jayme and Kui Yee...kept on talking to me to ease my boredness =D...hehe
After the guitar lesson,i've decided that I MUST LEARN HOW TO PLAY GUITAR!!! And I MUST excel in it!!! I won't let other ppls to look down at me!!

0 comments: