CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

haizzzzz

Headache now....next tuesday got exams...Business Management and IT exams...oh gosh...now im still halfway of studying.Hope i will manage to pass the 2 exams with flying colours loh. Someone was getting scolded this morning...thx to his mouth. So,my advice to everyone...be careful with your mouth..be careful on what you said...even if it is a joke. Sometimes,you might think its a joke,but others dun. Campus life is not tat easy as I was expected to be. You need to be independent..many things are waiting for you to manage..not only your studies..but also your relationship with others.My life in campus is getting more and more stressful now. I dunno why...
Man~I need someone. Someone who can always support me when im down. Someone who can always motivate me to do something. I need a gf...who cares about me. Will I get one? Its hard to say. But I really hope tat this will come true... =D

1 comments:

lucky five said...

haiyo...
dun forgot u got us ma..
u friend will not leave u de
dun worry be happy

let us add oil together

wei wei~~