CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pong's-->Parkson--> Mr Ho's

Yo! What a wonderful tuesday night. 1st,my frens invite me to go Pong's cafe to have dinner together...nice dinner although some frens late for the dinner. Ate until very very full.We chatted a lot...frens kept on making fun of me...but i dun mind~its fun tho~hahax. After dinner,we went to parkson.To check whether got nice movie to see o not. In the end~it turned up to be no movie for us to watch. Most of the movies had already started. So we went to one of the cd store to buy some dvd. In the end~we bought nothing XD. After that,me and my 2 frens,si nan and zjen thak went to Mr Ho's er...cafe? We drank lemonade together. My lemonade is call "LORINA...sparkling BLUEBERRY LEMONADE *product of FRANCE*" cost me RM11. A dude taught us how to open a wine bottle there...we took photo with one of the ladies thr...she was nice...

Well~tats was my trip on tuesday night...*ding*

0 comments: