CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hello...

Greetings....Back for another entry...
Haven reach 12 yet...so still consider as today (wednesday).
Boring day...of course...my mom told me she will bring me go seek for guitar today...but in the end she "aeroplane" me...had a small fight with her during the afternoon...in the end she promised tat she will bring me go seek for it 2moro..so,hope she wont aeroplane me again la. Hmm...my best fren,zjen thak went to KL today...me and si nan went to airport to farewell him. I got a bit sad la coz all my best buddies are getting lesser...mainly is becoz they all went to overseas study. Hopefully they will come back as soon as possible and we will be hang out together n hav a happy time together again...hehheh tats all I wanna write in this entry...actually at 1st im lazy to post this entry...but since got one person(a cute girl) bored and wanted to view my blog...so she asked me to post an entry for her to read...so~this is dedicated for her lor...she likes my comic...im glad to know it~hehe im happy now.

*End*

0 comments: