CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Guitar

Yo! Back for another entry....
Went to seek for guitar today...unfortunately most of the shops are closed...but luckily,there is one music shop call er....In-Tune something something got open..so I went to the shop to look for guitar.The shopkeeper,which is an old uncle...asked wad type of guitar i wan...i told him i wan classical guitar...he chose one for me...Rm420 Yamaha brand Classical Nylon String guitar...brown colour~looks very nice. Then,i asked the uncle to test it for me. He played a song rite in front of me...which is the song Romance from the korean drama Autumn In My Heart.I was shocked looking at him play...the way he played simply amazed me...i hope that one day,i will be like him. Able to excel myself on guitar. heihei~ but too bad,in the end i din get to buy the guitar becoz mom said she wanna go to other music shops n do a survey about the price...and also ask for my dad's permission to buy. So,hopefully i will get my own guitar soon.So that i can go to my frens house n learn how to play from them. Hehheh

0 comments: