CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

boring saturday....

Time past very fast...its saturday already...tuition free week almost reach the end~
Goin back to campus study soon...argh!!! Have to be stressful again!!! Assignments...team projects...homework...argh~dun wanna think about those craps. Hahax.
Anyway,ya boring day...sleep until 12 today*woops*...but luckily i din kena scold.As usual...after brushing my teeth,I start to work liao lor. Work ah? Surfing internet,youtube,watch movies,listening to songs,bla bla bla....
Too bored,so I walked to the flower shop opposite my house to help my fren Jion ask for price of roses...after that i went to toys world lor...looking for toys. OMG!!!! (lynette,tats ur word)i saw Bionicles!!! The latest one!! Bionicles is a type of LEGO warriors. Looks very cool tho. I like it soo much! especiallly the white one...but i dun hav enuf money to buy it...*sad*
After that,i walked back home...many cars on the road...hard for me to cross the road...the wind blowed very strong...messed my hair up! Grrrr! After I reach home...still,nthg to do but surfing the internet again...basically repeating what i did before i get myself off to opposite of my house...until now...XD

So tats all for today~ *ding*

0 comments: