CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Friday,May16,12.24pm

Its friday again.Time passed so fast...another exam week is coming soon...
I spent the whole morning staring at my pc screen...doin nthg beside listening to songs...My blog was inactive for the past few days.Mainly is becoz I wad very very tired to post entries...Moral sketch practise almost eaten all my free time...my group was performing well on wednesday~i'm really proud of my group. Although its obvious tat we only got a small chance to make it into the final....but i'm still happy..because we had shown our group work...we had been working hard with each other for few days jz to come out this moral drama sketch.

Aiya of coz la...i hope my group will make it into the final bah...so I pray hard in order for it to happen lor...hahax~ eh u guys also help me pray leh~please la... =D

K i hav no idea wad to write next...so i stop here...*ding*

0 comments: