CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tiring Tuesday...

Woke up early in the morning today...then i race to school...luckily there were not much cars on the road this morning...hehe so i able to arrived school on time...its quite scary to race on the road...sometimes nearly knock on others' car...hehe
I went to E-mart's SugarBun with frens after Business Management lecture...man! tat SugarBun is the worst fast food restoran in Miri!! Based on my opinion~hehe...the french fries not nice one! not crispy... Chew rou was thinking whether they got put plastic to make the food crispy o not...she dun dare to eat her burger...@.@
After IT lecture...we went straight to Lucas's house do practise our moral drama sketch...nex wednesday is our performance day...me,Nyuk ying and Chew rou had a small chat while waiting Kah wai to come before the sketch started...
The moral practise ends about 7 plus something...then we went to eat lor...Lucas chia me...coz i got no money left~haha...
I went home after that....
Jz finished playing my guitar...man! my left fingers pain like hell !! I hope that my fingers will get thickers as fast as possible...the painfulness makes me cant practise properly...it even makes me cant type in fast speed....
Anyway...tired already...2nite slp early...hehe.So,I end this entry here... *ding*

0 comments: