CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday

Boring friday. Woke up early in the morning and drive to campus with my fren Chew rou. We wanna watch our frens perform band. I was excited to see them playing band...soo cool man~their performance was great as I expected. After watching,me and Chew rou quickly rush to the library to complete our moral blog. Manage to complete it in a short time...mainly is because my typing speed is faster heihei!~ next we went to cafeteria and eat ABC there...too sweet lah!!! i scare i will get diabetes ah.
I spent my noon at Lucas house...one of my fren who involved in the band..he opened American Pie for me to watch...nearly laugh until die...funny like hell. I drive Chew Rou home at about 2+...after dropping her down at her shop,I drive back home...after arrived home...i slept until 6pm.
At night,parents went out to attend some occasion.So,I got the power to control the house now...I went to fetch my sisters from tuition at 9...the trip was scary...the road was slippery plus the wind kept on blowing strongly...I pray along the trip. Hope me and my sisters can reach home safely...haha in the end we arrive home safely la of coz...my driving skill quite good oso~bleh
After that,nothing much happening liao....until now...

lazy to write anymore...ends here haha~ Byez~ *ding*

0 comments: